Thursday, July 06, 2006

Click is a good flick!

Sorry for the bad rhyming - but I just saw Click last night with Adam Sandler and I highly recommend it!



I took my cousin-in-law (is that a word?) and it was such a great movie. I laughed, I cried (alot!) and got a new respect for Adam Sandler. He can do comedy and drama - all at the same time!

I must admit I wasn't the biggest fan of some of Adam Sandler's movies (like Billy Madison and Waterboy). His work is a toss up - I either love it or hate. I loved Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy and Spanglish.

This movie leans more toward Spanglish than Billy Madison in style and is definitley going to be part of my DVD collection when it comes out!

It feel like It's a Wonderful Life meets Scrooge with some typical Sandler-esque comedy thrown in for his die-hard fans. A great date or family movie (except for the scenes where his dog(s) humps a stuffed duck!!)

Tonight is sit and knit - I can't wait!! I can't decide if I want to start a new sock or continue my log cabin blanket. I didn't post pics of that yet did I! I'm a bad blogger! - bad!- bad!


I have two done and many many more to go!!


Here's the my newly acquired stash of Debbie Bliss Merino Chunky and my first square.





I love the deep vibrant colors this wool comes in. I didn't want a rainbow colored blanket like they show in the Mason Dixon book. That's just not me. I love the rich colors that I found in this color combo...




I'll keep you posted on what I make tonight - a block or a sock!

Another bad rhyme!! Ha!!

3 comments:

soapy said...

What a great color combo! The square looks good! keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Holy Schnikes!!!! That's a ton of Cashmerino!!! Oh my -- how can you not just roll around in it??

I vote sock -- personally.

Your Pal

BoS said...

AAAAAARGH! Even though I already have more stash yarn than any one human can knit in a lifetime, I'm still jealous. Looks fabulous!