Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mmmmm yarn

I arrived home to find three packages waiting for me again this week. I love getting packages in the mail!! First - one from my secret pal angel - Selkie... She sent me more yummy soap, some tea and yarn!!



She got me the most gorgeous Trekking XXL sock yarn. I have never seen yarn this gorgeous before - I love it!! It is so totally me. I love the colors!!!!


These colors are so me!


I also found another package from Kerry. I won a prize on her blog and I she sent this gorgeous Cherry Tree Hill yarn for winning her blog contest. I have always wanted to try this yarn and now I can!


And last but not least - my Elizabeth Zimmerman books finally arrived. Yeah!

3 comments:

morgen said...

Hi there! Glad to see you are now EZ-equipped. I had a great time with you all on Tuesday. And I decided to start....yes....a blog. Check out my first entry. See you in a few days!

Christi said...

That Trekking XXL yarn is sooo awesome! I love that colorway!!! Thanks for explaining all of that to me. My lys doesn't carry it, I recognize most all of the yarn names and companies out there so far, but this one was a new one for me.

Nic said...

I have this exact same yarn so it will be great to see what you do with it... it's like having a twin and letting her get her hair cut first.. or that tattoo...