Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Get to know you questions

This post is dedicated to all the Secret pal participants! (But anyone can play!)

I thought I'd post a few "get to know you" questions to get your geared up for Secret pal 9! I know it doesn't officially start until the 15th - but I can't wait - so!.....


I hearby challenge you answer the following questions and post them to your blog - and here too if you want:

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

To start off this challenge - I will answer the questions myself:

1. My favorite knitting spot is my couch at home. Since I'm traveling for work right now - I have no access to my beloved couch - so instead I sit in an arm chair.... in my hotel room.... not quite the same!!! I am also an airplane knitter these days. I get some strange looks - and sometimes some comments like - "I can't believe they let you on the plane with those needles!"

2. I would make jewelry. I have always loved beading and jewelry making. I try to spend at least one day a week making jewelry instead of knitting - just for a little variety.

3. I would go to Australia and see life "down under." My sister in law and her husband are there right now - I'm very jealous!

4. When I was little - I wanted to be a veterinarian. I used to volunteer at the local SPCA and have always loved animals. I'm not a vet today - I'm a software developer - go figure!

5. My fav ice cream is chocolate peanut butter.

I hope to post some questions every week or so just to keep the blogging interesting for your pals and give them somethig to read.

10 comments:

Coarine said...

I answered ... they are on my blog.

Rachel said...

I answered on my blog too! Thanks for the fun questions!

Good Kharma Bunny said...

Good questions Jody,
I've answered on my blog.
good luck hostessing
al x
(A slightly nervous SP virgin)

KK said...

I answered my questions and they are on my blog! Thanks for doing this and GOOD LUCK being a hostess!

Sara Kirby said...

Oh Fun! i'm going to be answering these today so be sure to read my answers as well!

Kirby

ICJ said...

I answered too... Answers in my blog.

Isabelle aka Tricotine
Subscribe for free with Feedblitz

Abigail said...

I'm going to answer and post on my blog.

However I did find this by accident.

Maybe you could post this on the SP9 page so more people can have fun with this.

Kaitie Tee said...

I agree - let's post SP9 things on the SP9 blog, that way everyone has a chance to join in the fun!

Anonymous said...

what fun!!! posted on my blog!!!

GI said...

Posted :o)