Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cape Cod Part II

Part two at last!! It's been a busy week!! I've been working long hours and traveling to VA each day - so I've been just about collapsing each night when I get home!

But without further ado - here's photo log of our day in Provincetown.


Sarah, her sister Jeanine and Jeanine's boyfriend Robby took me all along the Cape - all the way up to Provincetown on Saturday. It was such a beautiful drive. There are the cutest little beach cottages all along the beach side - I just want to move in! Aren't they cute!!

Provincetown

The town itself is so cute!! The main street is full of little shops


Provincetown

Bouys

We stopped in this little Shell shop:

Provincetown

I got some white starfish and an air plant (no dirt required!) and a conch shell to keep the air plant in.

The shells were all beautiful - I definitely need a "beach theme" in my house somewhere!

Shells

Along the main road - they also had the cutest town hall....

Provincetown

Doesn't it looks like it's right out of Mayberry!?

We strolled around and make our way off of the street and onto the beach. There was a marina nearby with lots of boats:


Provincetown

Provincetown


It was such a beauitful place!

Here's my famous self portrait....
If you look closely at Sarah's glasses you can see my arm holding the camera!!


Sarah and Jody


After Provincetown - we stopped at another beach - but I have no pictures - they are on Sarah's camera!!

Next time - Falmouth beaches!!

5 comments:

Mama Grouch said...

I just received an email from Good Kharma Bunny's husband Simon. In case you have not checked her blog this week, it seems that Alice passed away on Sunday. I can't imagine what the family is going through right now, but I thought I would try to put the word out into the blogging world that Alice loved so much so that we can send our thoughts and prayers to her husband and children in this really tough time.

Stacey said...

P Town is such fun! I've been once and would love to go back - they have such great shops and people watching!

Heidi said...

Now that's more like it!

Jinann said...

Great pictures! I feel like I was there! The town looks really cute and quaint....and I LOVE the town hall!

Nic said...

I love shells. I love your pictures of stacks and stacks of them. Were there homeless sea critters there shopping for new homes? Trying shells on for size?