Saturday, May 02, 2009

Maryland Sheep and Wool!!!

What started out as a rainy icky day - turned into a great one!
The first day of Maryland Sheep Wool for me was actually yesterday - I helped Jolene setup the Cloverhill booth. We worked from 9-5 and man were we tired! But it was all worth it - just look at these crowds!!

Cloverhill Booth

Cloverhill Booth

Of course - the best part of MDSW is seeing all the friends!

Friends!

It was a great day - I can't wait until tomorrow!
Sheep Shearing draws a crowd

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Looks like fun:) and looks like Jolie is doing great! Next year! Cant wait to see all of your goodies!

cici said...

It was a beautiful day!I am happy I went yesterday instead of today. I can KNIT today.Your pictures are great♥

mrspao said...

Looks like great fun!

turtlegirl76 said...

It was great seeing you again! And congrats on your ribbon in the shawl competition!

DPUTiger said...

I had fun yesterday too ... but I was so shot by the time we left the fairgrounds! Any chance, if I ask nicely, you'd share the photo I'm in? (bottom-right corner on the mosaic). Apparently, I had a second straight year of Camnesia at MDSW. Great to meet you!

Tala said...

SO jealous! I wish I could have been there - maybe next year we can meet up!

Ann said...

it was so great to see you!
that cloverhill booth is definitely among my favorites now.... :)

Sereknitty said...

Your FLS looks fab on you!

maitai said...

you know, i almost skipped it this year, but i'm so glad i didn't!