Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It figures it's the very last day of October before I even get one pair of socks finished for Socktober!! I started three pairs but only finished one.

I do love them though! Sarah, Jolene and I each bought a skein of Socks that Rock at Rhinebeck. We all cast on and knit plain socks with our skeins.

Rhinebeck Socks


Rhinebeck Socks

socks


And because it's Halloween, here's a creepy spooky spider for you!

Halloween Spider


I took this shot in Ellicot City where I had coffee this morning and a brief photo shoot. It may be one of the last last days with the Autumn leaves. They were really falling today and it was beautiful to be in the middle of of it all.

Autumn

Leaf

I got some great shots that I think will work up nicely in HDR. I took an amazing HDR photography class last weekend. I will post pictures soon of some of the things I learned.



Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

bySarah said...

I love your garter heel!
Yeah for completed Rhinebeck socks...and yeah for creepy halloween spiders!

turtlegirl76 said...

Great pics! Love the socks.

subliminalrabbit said...

those are some kick-ass socks!

Ruth's Place said...

Gorgeous socks!

Anonymous said...

I love those socks! I need to start doing the garterstitch shortrow heels.. that is what that is, right?
-Sarah

Jody said...

Sarah - Yes and no. It's a garter heel but it's not a short row. It's just a regular ole healflap!