Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beans, beans the magical fruit!

No - there was no tooting but there were hours of joy!

Untitled

I had seen many examples of kids playing in beans, but I was nervous to try it for my daughter. She has a tendency to put everything in her mouth and uncooked beans would be an interesting thing to fish out of her mouth!

But luckily she didn't eat any!

Untitled

I just bought 5 bags of different kids of beans - all shapes sizes and colors - and dumped them into a plastic bin.

Untitled

I think the dog was almost as fascinated as she was!  He only ate about 3 or 4!

Untitled

She played in there for over two hours!

I highly recommend this for your toddler! And the best part - you can put the lid on it and store it away for another day!


4 comments:

DIYDanielle said...

LOL, 2 hours?! SOLD! That looks like fun!

mrspao said...

Looks like it was a huge hit :) What a simply brilliant idea.

Coleen said...

so... how many beans did you find in her diaper? LOL

Brigita said...

I must try this in a few months with my boy. :)

I also wanted to say that
I really enjoy your blog so I nominated you for a blogger award. Check out my blog for details. Cheers.